Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

spikes true home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

spikes true home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:26 pm

D..pretended to growl at him."Im not plump im just fluffy!"she said throwinga pillow at him. she let out a sigh of relif when he said it was all clear that his step dad had taken his mother our and the car jsut left."good cause im hungry and as nice as your mums clothes are right now, i pefer to go out and get some of my own before she gets back."she said softly to him as she kicked off her boots and snagged one the plates smileing as she saw eggy in basket on a plate."my mum used to make that before my father decided she was making him and me too 'soft". she laughed when he asked what else would she like to see since she allready saw his bum."Um i would like to see the rest of you again..some time in future today, and perhaps the gardens, as i would like to maybe cut and arrange some flowers for your mum for when she gets back, and i know your servants usally cook the meals yes? i'd like to help plan a meal for us and your parents when they get back maybe?"she said as she finished her eggy in a basket.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:17 pm

spike smiled as she said she wanted to see more of him again "ow you can see that anytime you want , and yes we could got to your place for your things or back to my safe flat for your things , we can take the car this time , would be a lot more comfy " he said smiling "I think you'll like it " he could not help but smile as he kissed her once she had finished eating. Taking her hand he led her down to teh garage taking a key fom teh wall he pressed the button a car inder a tarp stared adn reved , pulling it back he showed ehr the car and opend the door for her
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:53 pm

D..smirked.."I know that, but there wasnt any harm in asking was there?"she said as she noded that they should go to her hotel for her things, because she wanted her cases and to send for her bike later on. she smiled after she ate and he had kissed her. she followed him when he led her down to the garage and prssed a button when she saw the car they were taking for the day."what no astin martin?'she said teasing him."i'd ask to drive but i think in my conditon i better not as it it would be too squashy behind the wheel. "she said as he opened the door for her to get in.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:19 pm

spike shok his head and chukled she got in , he moved to the drivers seat and pressed anothe bitton two big doors opened up and he drove out and down the drive " ok if you lok to your left you'll see the japanese gardens and the pagoda he smiled "we will be walking to that after lunch " he said as the metal gates opened "ok so what hotel were you staying at?" he asked pulling out onto the street and away from teh house .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:50 pm

D..laughed as they got settled into the car and then took off down the drive and spike gave her a tour of sort."Very charming, the gardens i mean and the pagoda too, i'd half expect you to say thank you for flying spike airlines."she said with a grin as the gates opened and he asked which hotel she was staying at."The astoria is where i was staying at."she said softly as the sped away from the house.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:00 pm

spike laughed at her little joke "you just like the tight outfits " he said grinning to her as he drove. soon he entered the main town "ok so direct or give the name of the hotel the sat nav can do the rest" he said tapping on the screen between them "enter hotel name" came a soft spoken voice, witch he noticed was almost like Donnas and he smiled ooking at her " hey it came with don't shoot me" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:07 pm

D..pretended to swat at him when he said she just liked the tight outfits."so what if i do."she looked at the streets as they sped by when spike asked her the name of the hotel to put into the cars gps."The astoria, uptown telgar."she said softly as she heard the gps's command voice."Terrffic...a car that car talk like me, next thing i know you'll be telling me that one :you feel the car is a she and two you named it donna way before you met me."she said teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:17 am

spike smiled and chuckled as she swatted at him as he tried to drive. When she said the name of eh hotel the GPS spoke again "name recognised , keep straight ahead for 1 mile" it said in its donna like voice " no donna its called janet" he said smirking "and I didn't name it thats what the programs called ". Soon they stopped out side the hotel parkling he quickly moved around to open the passager door and help her out he smiled as he held her around her waist gently kissing her "I missed that" he said knowing it had not even been an hour since he had done it the first time , a parkling attendant ran over but spike pressed his button and the car parked its self "and added feature" he said walking with her into the lobby of the hotel with his arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:19 am

D..smirked at spikeas the gps spoke again and he told her that the program was named janet and that he didn't name it."Funny, i thought all men named their cars..my father names his after his women..well the women he seems to favor, fathers bently is named after mother, he named one his biological weapons he working on after me, but then you allready know what that one is."she said softly as they stoped outside the hotel and hel helped her out and held her waist and kissed her. "i know you did, cause i did too."she spoke to the attedant who nodded."yes miss, your vehicle will be sent to your new residence."she looked at spikes car as it parked itself. "remind me to ask you to retro fit my bike."she said as they walked into the lobby with his hand on her waist. The hotel manager met them.'hello again ms. avery, we are very sorry you are leaving us..if there is any future need for service please do not hestiate to ask, as a special suite will allways be available to any member of the avery family."he said as he bowed to her and spike. "Oh and yes, your jewels are in the vault, if your husband wouldnt mind comeing with you to get them?"the manager said mistakeing spike for her husband sooner then he was.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:32 am

spike was about to correct the manager but he didn't instead he just smiled and kised her again "seem you have a lot of infulance here" he said as they moved to the lift "you not getting too tired?" he asked softly so the manager would not hear him. He was happier when they steped out of the lift into the plush corridors and were lead to the suit Spike too the room key from the manager and smiled "thats fine I think we can manage from here , thank you" he said smiling as he slipped the key to Donna.

slipping into the room he closed the door behind him "phew I thought he would never go , nice room by the way" he said looking around as he moved to hold himself against her once more his hand rubbing her tummy as he knew she must be feeling the added weight by now " so do you want to lead me to the bed room ," he asked grinning "so we can pack" he said with his hands held up.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:59 am

D..nodded to spike as he kissed her and asked if she was tired."a little..i need to maybe get some lunch?and then we could get your mother and father a gift before we go home and see the garden?"she felt better when the got out the lift and lead to the suit as he got the key from the manager and he handed to her as the manager bowed and left.
slipping into the rom as he closed the door."yes, well..the manager and this hotel has allways served my mothers famiy since like forever."she said softly as he said it was a nice room."if you can call it a room, its more like a house, but i suppose with the size of your parents home you can call this a room compared to it. "she said as he rubbed her tummy and she took his hand and let him into the bedroom as he asked her to."yes to pack of course."she said with a matter of fact voice."no funny business as that can wait till later."she said as she looked at the bed , the hotel had layed out a bottle of vintage champange and a huge box of dipped fruit in chocolate. "Hmm, seems as if they thought i was staying, well we can bring this stuff too, might as well give your parents the champange since i cant drink it unless you'd maybe want to give it to chaos and my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:48 am

Spike moved to the bed and pulled out a suit case laying it on it he waited for her to pack "I think my mother and father would like that very much , just as they will love you too" he said smiling at her "do you want me to help?" he asked standing and moving to a draw beside the bed , pulling it open he found her underwear draw and pulled out a red lace set out and smiled "well we do have a sexy side to us don't we" he said grining as he placed it into the suit case along with the rest , he hoped he would get to see her in it but now while she was big he was happy to wait till the baby was born.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:56 am

D.. nodded as she opened the closet and took out her dresses and suits and some other things for recon."see i do have a softer side then what i wear for recon."she said sofly as she pulled one out and changed into from the stuff she borrowed from his mother , glad the pink dress with the kimono sleeves still fit loosely on her. she packed more stuff in her suit case untill it was full and got out another case and filled it with her shoes and more clothing. "Yes i have sexy side spike, as youll see more of once the baby is born."she said as she went into the bathroom and filled up her makeup case."okay im done except for the stuff ive got to get out the vault and my bike."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:15 pm

spike watched her pack and smiled "That something im loking forward to" he moved and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck he held her close "and you look sexy to me even if you wear nothing " he whispered to her and sighed " lunch yes I know ew can do two things , we can go to a loacl gafe or we can go home and have jeff our cheif cook for you , hes a wiz with what ever you want " he said moving to face her and smiled as he looked at her tummy "I'm sorry I just still can't belive im going to be a father, and that theres a small child in there " he rested his hand on her again " inside you, a beautiful mom to be " he smiled now softer at her "I can fight vampires and wears but come bay ad birthing i'm kinda new at it "
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:25 pm

D...grinned as he said it was something he was looking forward to and kissed her neck."you allways like my neck."she said teasing him as she stroked his face."I think home would be best after we get your mum and dad that gift i talked about, the hotel has an amazeing gift shop, we can pick out something there after we get my stuff out the vault, but yes i look forward to see what your chef can whip up, only could you please tell him to go easy on anything with garlic, because of well you know being half it kind of manifests it self in the form of an ugly rash."she nodded when he said he couldnt belive he was going to be a fahter and that her tummy held their child in it."i know..i go up against all kind of things that go bump in the night and it doesnt faze me, but giving birth does mylove and being a mum too, i mean what if i mess it up?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:48 pm

spike smiled and caressed hr cheek "you won't I know you'll be a great mother and like I said i'll be there to help at the birth , when it happens" he could not help rub her tummy again " and no your neck is only part of what I like , I like all ov you as you will find out tonight " he said smiling "I plan of giving you a massage you will not forget " he gently kissed her lips then her tummy "come on lunch and gift" he picked up both cases and sipped them onto a waiting trolly "guess the bell hop will get these down to the lobby". Walking over to her he laced his fingers threw hers and smiled "come on you need food, and don't worry I 'll pass on the instructions no garlic " he said as they walked back to the lift.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:03 pm

D..smiled as he caressed her cheek and told her she'd be a great mother and that hed keep to his promise hed be there at the birth.'I just worry spike, what if my father find out we are going to be married or worse what if he finds out about the baby! i wont have him harming our child by doing anything like he did with me.". she smiled again when he said he liked all of her and that he'd give her a massage she wouldnt forget."allright then im going to hold you to that promise, but yes we need to eat and get the gift."she smirked when he saw the trolley."Yes he will, they allways do and will meet us by the car, but make sure you get my stuff out the vault, theres family heirlooms in there that are vaulable that i want put away as soon as we get home." she smiled as he laced his fingers threw heres and told her hed tell his chef no garlic as they walked back to the lift."I like this hotel they allways put me at the tower level in a suite, where no body can bother me as my mothers family allways used this hotel, now my father if he has too for business, he usally likes the more popular hotels, where theres a lot of women and young specimens for his works."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:21 pm

spike ahd heard her say she was worried that her fther would find out they were to be arried and that she didn't want anything like what she ahd to go threw hapening to the baby "I know Donna and it won't I promise my fathers places is like a fortress down to the men around the grounds , each highly trained top protect us and now you both, each room has sensers on the doors if one is opened after were all asleep an alarm goes off so you see my father has taken care of everything" he kissed her for head and held her close "I won't let anything hapen to you donna on my life i would not, you and our child"

he smiled as he said she would hold him tp the massage "ow I know you will " he said grining as they moved into the lift "good saves us moving it around with us , and thats good of them , but you'll forgive me if we don't use this hotel for the honeymoon" he said smiling to her as he saw her eyes sparkle
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:37 pm

D..nodded feelling a bit more secure as spike told her not to worry and that his fathers house was like a fortress down to men and the alarms and sensors."Good, im glad of that, but when im done after having the baby, i want to put them threw there paces jsut to make absoulutely certain they can handle a live vampire, and i know you'd never let anything happen to me or our baby spike, because i know you wont let me down."she said softly as she kissed his cheek after he kissed her forhead and held her close.
she grinned againa s he teased about the massage as they moved in the lift."Yes it is, and i was about to say the same thing, it's fine for single person who spends more time then in..but for a married couple on their honey moon it wouldnt do, now in its hayday it would have, but as it now no, i'd much rather spend it whever you want as long as its with you."she said as he noticed her eyes sparkle with mischef as she squeezed his bottom.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:43 pm

spike smiled he excpected nothing less "yes that fine but not till this one is in the world and out of your belly please " he said with a smile and a concerned look in his eyes "I have a feeing your not going to see out the week Donna , you've been growing stil but at a slower rate, by my calculations 3 days tops" he nodded at her syang the hotel was not for couples "no we need some where ... some where more romantic " he said feling her hand on his bottom "hey thats my thing" he said grinning to her and reciving funny looks from the lift operator "donna to pregnant vamps seem to become really horny coz you seem to be worse than me now" he grinned to her
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:55 pm

D..nodded ."of course spike, i wouldnt dream of training in my delicate condtion."she said softly as she patted her belly. she nodded again when he said she was groweing still even thought it was at a slower rate."Thats rather odd, it must be because of those experiments my father did on me before."she said with a low growl. she smiled when he agreeed with her that they needed a more romantic place for their honeymoon. "Yes we do at that."she said softly before iggling as he said squeezing bottoms was his thing as the lift man looked at them funny. she mouthed the words jsut engaged to him and the operator nodding knowingly."Just got hitched myself a month ago."she smirked and whispered to spike when he asked her if pregnant vampires get very horny because she seeme worse then he was."Oh you have no idea what you are in for, you are so lucky im only half because you'd be in very big trouble if i were a full vampire."she said with another squeeze of his bottom.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:33 pm

spike smiled whe she said she would not train till te bay was born but he too had to grwol when she mantioned he father ahd expeamented on her "I wish I had got hm that day then all this would be over " he said softly "tThe pagodas good this time of year and we'd not be too far from the main house if things change" he said watching the lift operator and how he said he to had just got married "well congrats to you sir" he said and shook his hand he heard her say he should be lucky she was only half vamp "boy I know I would not stand a chance with you , if you were full" he said grining he squeesed him again.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:21 pm

D..nodded quietly and said real low."Thats why i ran the first time spike, he was going to breed me like those poor things you saw..but only to one paticular vampire that dna code would produce a vampire that would be stronger than himself, remember i told you about that asian vampire he wanted me to marry that was only as request from the asian vampire that i not be forced into it or he wouldnt aline himself with him and give him partial control of all the asian vampires, if it were up to him, i'd be a evil as he is and a full vampire if he could pull it off, and he have me brain washed to do the most monsterous things like hurt my brother and davina or worse..kill you, he hated your grandfather and he hated your father worse..god only knows what he is plotting in that demeneted brain to do to you next." she said crying.
she stopped when he spoke of the pagoda as a place that would be romantic for their honeymoon. "I'd like that, very much."she said softly as she took something out the one bag she kept with her that was not on the trolley, it was a long small case marked lacroix. she handed it to the lift operator."for you wife with my deepest regards and best wishes for you both."she said as she also handed him the champange."Im sure we can get a better vintage somewhere else for you parents i never did like that brand of champange anyways."she whispered to him as she yet again squeeze him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:00 am

Spike listened to what she said his heart ached for ehr but at the same time he wanted to kill her father , he had come so close back in the complex but yet he escaped again, he held her close to him feeling her tears on his shoulder "I promise you and our unborn child that he will pay for that" he said softly as he kissed her .

He was happy when she finally stopped smiling he wiped the tears from her eyes he smiled again when she said the pagods would be perfect for the honey moon, he smiled as he knew the pagoda was already for them , watching as she gave the man somthing from her bag then the champage bottle "yeah not a good year " he said chucklaling to her " I think something around about this year would produce somthing good" he said smiling as he laid his hand on her tummy and grinned.

The doors to the lobby slid open and he with his arm around her lead her out to the main floor, then over to the gift shop "don't over do it if you become tired just let me know,ok " he said kissing her cheek he could never get enouph of her touch it was like a drug the more he toughed her the more he wanted her , he had fallen in love with her completely and now he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:30 am

D..sniffed, her tears landing on poor spikes shoulder as he held her."Thank you spike, i don't know what i would do with out you and sorry about the crying im not normally a cry baby i think its the hormones kicking in."she said softly to him.

she giggled when he said the champange wasnt a good year and that something around this year would produce something good.she tapped his hand when he put it on her tummy and grinned."yes our little muffin, oh spike what if he or she has fangs like mine, i know the baby wont be as much a vampm as i am but you know."

she smiled as he put his arm around her and lead her out the main floor to the gift shop."Im fine and i promise to let you know if i get tired i promise, remind me when after the baby is born to weild a side car onto my black widow bike for the baby."she said with a grin as he kissed her cheek, she loved when he touched and kissed her , she could not get enough of him, he was like a favorite candy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spikes true home
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next