Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

spikes true home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

spikes true home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:53 am

spike smiled and kissed her gently "he or she will be just as loved , my father and mother will both uderstand and if they don't I have the flat , but knowing them they will becuse like is said they have been on at me to give them gran kids " he said chucklaling as they moved "hey no side car , I'll get you a car with baby seat fited ,k" he said smiling he iked her bike but the thought of his daughter or son on the back of it creepd him out.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:04 am

D..nodded as she spied a lovely old fashioned glass handbag she thought would be lovely for spikes mother."Yes im sure they will, the seem very lovely people but i think it would be a good idea considering all things to get married."she said softly. she giggled as he put his foot down about the bike."oooh can i get an astin martin then?meh ill be fine in anything you pick me just so long as its not a suburban mommy van, i dont do surban mommy vans spike."she said as she picked up the bag for his mother and then looked for something spikes step dad would like."spike sweetie, what do you think your dad would like?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:14 am

spike chuckled at her comment "nope no suburban mommys van , and I think we have one in the garage i'll have to check" he saw the glass hand bag and smiled "Humm hes into cars " he said moving around the room he saw a vintage car manual for a MG Midget and smiled "he will love this" he said and grinned as he moved to face her " I can have a prest at the house tonight if you think thats too quick?" he hoped she said yes as he had seen two wedding rings he wanted for her and him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:45 am

D..nodded. "well that would be lovely if there is one."she said as she they looked for something for his dad."Hmm..well you know him better then i do."she smiled when he found something for his dad and moved to face her.she nodded when he said he could have a preist at the house that night."No under the circumstances i think it best dont you? we can do the big lavish wedding after the baby is born allright?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:58 am

spike grinned and nodded "yes I'll have him meet us at the pagoda " he said and took out his mobile phone and diled "hi jeff its me , hey no its not a funeral its a wedding , no its not teh gardener its me " he paused listening to the preist on the other end " jeff ... jeff im seriouse when can you be at the padoda, an hour " he looked at Donna "will 1 hour do for you ?" he asked grinning "ow better make it 3 somthings i need to get , haha , yes the rings is one" he said anad shut he phone of "sorry hes going to be there in three hours I thought you might want to get a dress and stuff while i get the wedding rings" he ighed and kissed her "I love you soon to be Mrs Van Helsing" he said grinning as he once me kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:20 am

D smiled as spike said he'd have the preist meet them at the pagoda."Okay, thats fine by me good thing im not full vamp or we'd have a problem."she said making a joke at the fact of a preist and all that."which reminds me..im thinking of sending my father the biggest cross for fathers day."she said laughing at loud at that one. she laughed again as he said better make it three hours as she might want to get a dress and all that while he gets the rings."I love you too mr vanhellsing."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:29 am

spike laughed ast her syugetion for a gift for her father "yeah and a pic of our weding right in the middle " he said grining a she said his name " when you say it , its sound wonderful " he kised her again "come on or we'll nevr get home in time" he said grinning "the place I kneed is that way we can take the car "just as he finished the car unlocked and the bell hop placed the cases in teh trunk which took it all no problems, opening the door he et her slip in whie he moved to the driving seat once more to drive just down the roand two blocks " wait here i just ahve to pop in they know im coming" he said with quick kiss he dove into teh jewlers.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:41 am

D..let out a big laugh at spikes suggestion."Yes i think that would be a lovely idea dont you mr vanhellsing?"she giggled when he said when she said his name it ounder wonderful and that they need to get on to get home on time."Okay fine by me now that we got your parents gifts."she said as he finished the car getting unlocked and made sure all the stuff got inside."okay just make sure my bike gets sent to his house."she said to the driving attendant who nodded."Yes ms avery be assured that your bike will be delivered safe and sound and if it not we will send a new one at no cost compliments of astoria."she noded as she slipped inside the car . she smiled as the drove down the road two blocks away and he told her to wait so they knew he was comeing in.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:13 pm

spike dove from the car and into the jewlers "do you have..." he hadn't eve finished when the an behind the counter smiled and brought up a black velvet box on opening it he smiled " perfect " he said grinning "she'll love it" , for in the box sat two rings each similer but diferant one had a blood stone the other just skull that would be his but bouth had roses on. with the box carefulling hid in his inside pocket he dove back to teh car 2ok done " he said and headed back to the house.

Pulling in he saw his mothers car parked up "well she's home "he said just as a woman walked down the steps of the house her blond hair neatly bushed and her clothes neat and pressed "Spike whos this lovley lady you have with you and why it the preist here? " she asked him opening the door for donna "Donna avery this is my mother " he said introdsing her .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:51 pm

D....read a magazine that was in the car which was on docati bikes."eh..not my style too girlie of bike."she said to herself as she waited on spike. she smiled when he came out and was done. when they pulled up to the house spike annouced that his mother and his step dad were home. she laughed when her mother put him threw the inquistion about her and why the preist was here. she tried to get out the car as gracefully as she could when he introduce his mother to her ."It is a pleasure to finally meet you."she said to spikes mother as she waited on her approval.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Spike moved to Donna "I told you all bark and no bite" , he smiled as his mother looked confused at him "sorry mom you scared her a little this morning" he explained and his mom smiled "I am so sorry but if they had told me you were in such a delacate condition I would not have shouted so " she said placing her hand on Donna's tummy "who's is it?" she asked as they moved to teh hose. Spike leaned over as he wrapped his arm round Donna to servants all already were unloading her things "Mom its mine" he said softly. His mother looked at him then to Donna "you sure ?" he asked "MOM!!, yes I am concidering i was there at conception " he said grinning at Donna "And the prest is here for us, were getting married to day "he looked at his mkothers eyes pride mixed with suprise seems to linger there " Well congratualtons twice over" his step dads voice boombed from a cross the hall "whens she due son? " he asked spike looked from one to the other "shes due end of the week " his father smiled and walked closer " so its true, welcome to our home donna avery , yes you don;t think we'd let him bring any woman home" he smiled warmly to her "your safe here"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:37 pm

D..wasnt still sure about that as spike said."oh it's allright ma'am you didnt know."she said softly to spikes mum. when spikes mum asked who its was she blushed."Yes the baby is our son's ma'am."she said a bit softly as psike told his mom it was his also and he wrapped his arm around her. she almost went pale when his mother asked him if he was sure it was his."Ma'm im sorry if im going to appear rude right now, but im not the type to have slept with anyone who happened to be male, nor did i plan to have slept with your son but i love him and he loves me and it just happened."
she said with her hand on spikes waist pulling him close. "we thought it best all things considering as we dont want to disrespect you and your house missus and sir."she said to spike mum and spikes step dad. she grew paler when spike told them when she was due and smiled when his dad told her not to think theyd let him bring just any woman home. she then started to faint with all of the days events and what just transpired just now taking it toll on her.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:50 pm

spike felt her become heavy s he saw her faint "ok quetions later dad " he said picking her up and carrying her to their bed room where he lay her down his mother folowing after telling the servants to fetch some cool water and a clean cloth. Spike brushed his hand against her cheek " i told you to tell me if you were feeling not up to it" he said smiling as he held her hand , a maid brought a blow and clean hand towel his mother dampend it and placed it on her brow "rest my dear , your very welcome here , both you and our gran child" she placed her hand on her shoulder lighty and left leaving spike with Donna. "I told you they would be fine" he said , he held her hand as he looked worried down at her "are you ok donna?"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:22 pm

D..was feeling pretty faint when she felt herself being carried up to their room and spikes hand on her cheek and his mother telling a servant to bring a cloth and some water ."Sorry love, i just wanted to seem allright for you mum and dad."she said softly before she had to lay her head down again. she smiled at his mother when she said to rest and that both she and her child would be welcome."Yes but i still feel kind of funny, i think maybe i need to eat something."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Spike frowned "funny how?" he asked his hand resting on her tummy "is it the baby?" he said now with a slight panic in his voice as he loked at her one maid hearing she was hungry left the rom returning with fruit in a bowl all ready sliced for her, Spike smiled to her and took it "thanks marie" he saw her smile , he kne she hd a soft spot for him but as a big brother, he only had eyes for Donna.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:45 pm

D..shook her head when spike asked if her feeling faint was from the baby."No, it's from not eating...im half human and keep forgetting that if im going to live as a human i need to eat at every meal time, especially since im going to have a child."she said softly said as she looked and saw one the nice maids whos name was marie had went and made a bowl of fruit for her."ah she's lovely spike, remind me to thank her when i feel better."she said as she proped herself up and looked at what was in the bowl."mmm..strawberries, feed me please love?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:18 am

spike smiled at her as she said the maid was lovely "yes she is we took her in I think she sees me as her big brother " he said smiling down at ehr "ow am I your slave now am I" he grinned at her as he took out a strawberry and placed it against her lips "don't tell any one I did this i do have my street cred to think of " he grinned to her before kissing her "oww nice strawberry" he chuckled "so how is the bun ?" he asked softly kissing her tummy too.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:37 am

D...smiled ."that was kind of you all and im glad you have someone who you think of as a little sister. she smirked when he said he was her slave now."No love, im just afraid since im weak ill make a mess."she said softly as she opened her mouth to take a stawberry after he kissed her. she answered after she chewed it. "very nice strawberry, and the bun is being quiet for once, i think the bun isnt quite ready yet to meet its daddy."she said softly to him as he kissed her stomach."Spike love i forgot to get the dress cause i was sick."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:15 pm

he smiled and took out his phone and dialed " jess , hey listen can you bring some of your creations over , yes I know its short notice , you do great bring them over right now, 10 minets brilliant ee you in 10" he closed down his phne and smiled "jess is a dress aker shes a whizz at weding dresses , shes got some made and she's bringing htem over, don't wory she was experamenting so thee nevr worn one offs " he smiled when she said the bun was quiet "thats good. "

Several minetys later a soft knock came to the door "Spike, its jess, open the door my hands are full " came a soft spoken womans voice he kissed her and rose to quicky open the door to a pile of boxes and a dress makers dummy being puled behin a small woman " he you must be the qoman thats captrued Spikes heart "jess drango, dressmaker " she said smiling she took out one dress red with a hit of white at the bottom, the second was a lighter red with ruffles a third was a light blue he had thrown this one in as an off chance.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:39 pm

D..propped herself up in the bed as he talked on his phone to the dressmaker to come over.she nodded when he said she was a wizz at dresses and would be over and was experminting with some one off.

Then there was a knock at the door and lady asking spike to help her . she smiled at the small woman as she spoke to her. she shook her head with a deffinate no at the first one, stuck her tongue out the second and her eyes lit up at the last."The last one spike , deffinately the last one. "she said as she likes the lines of the dress and prefered the color of it then the other two.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:57 pm

spike smiled and so did jess "thought you might " she said and rummange in her bag "ok I have some head dresses you might like too " she said laying each out on the night stand for her to see , the first was very ornate the next a simple stoned head dress the next was gold with a simple
red stones in the shape of a drop of blood.

Spike sat on the bed he held a strawberry and smiled holding it to her lips "told you she was good". he said smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:34 pm

D..looked at the head dresses she showed them."I like the first one , what do you think spike as i value your opinion."she said softly as she ate more fruit.
she smirked as she ate a stawberry he offered and then finished."She is very good, you better pay her as such."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:43 pm

spike smiled to Donna "ow she will " cam his fathers voice "how you feeling?" he asked walking to stand at the side of the bed "you gave spikes mom a scare " in his hand was held a large black box he looked at spike then to Donna "I have somthing for you Donna as a wedding gift" and he opened it to show her a white choker "It belonged to spikes mother and hers before that , its time you had it, its one part of the things in our valt that both you and spike and your son or daughter will inherate when out time comes.

Spike looked at his step dad worried that his mother didn't know about it but seeing her smiling in the door way he nodded to her and she returned it , he smiled knowing she ahd agreed.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:00 pm

D...nodded to spike.then smiled as his father came in."fine im allright now, im sorry for giing everyone a scare." she looked as his dad held out a box and in was a choker.
she smiled widely as she saw the choker."It's lovely..id be honored to wear it..but are you sure?'
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:19 pm

his dad chuckled at her reaction and nodded "yes I am very sure" he said and placed it next to the bed "and im giving it to you as our wedding gift" he said .spike looked suprised at Donna and then smiled " Donna dear its been passed down threw our female line it natraly falls to you since you will be a van helsing soon" said his mother walking in to hold his father around his waist.

Spoke sat back his arm over Donna as he looked at both his mother and step father. they could see he wanted them to leave and chuckled , his dad kissed his mother and he groaned "please not infront of the child" he said covering Donnas bump as they laughed "ok son we'll leave you two alone but the preist is down stairs"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spikes true home   spikes true home - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spikes true home
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next