Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of bodies and minds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
simon
Fledgling
simon

A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 pm

"Easy tan easy."he said softly as he kissed her shoulder and pulled the blankets over them with her still ontop of him. he rubbed her back as he waited for her to calm."I think we'll be having a wee pup , which will be good, a strong lad or a wee little princess ."he said softly to her."what im aiming at luv is, do you suppose in time you would want me to give you and our pup my name by marrying me."
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Soon a loud crash could be heard as the door to the house caved in bing smashed throught by a pair of wrestling Tigers,one bigger than this other this was a harmless play type of fight.but soon snarling and growling could be heard as the two tigers circled,another three big cats leaping through the remains of the door,thus a big play cat fight of 5 big cats would being and anythign soft((aka pillows curtians paprs etc)),were soon eing shredded amongst cat claws.One tiger was of the orange and black colors the tradtional Bengal,while the bigger one was a siberean tiger.another of teh cats was a Lioness of reddish tan fur,and then teh traditional black black panther,and the small yet powerful Lynx.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:59 pm

she looked up at him "you... you don't have to" she said softly wincing as she finaly felt him slip from her though she still laid on her gathering her strength "I....I would love that if you want but I am in no rush " she said her hand moving to her belly feeling it buldge some what and she sighed smiling a little "our pup " she said softly "wolves are known to have more than one " she said moving her hed to lok at him her eyes still in wolf form slowly she curled as if proteting the forming child inside her her wolf instinct now strong she knew it would be at lest several more minets befoe she could move but she heard a crash moving to hold simon. "what was that?" she asked
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Simon kissed her forhead ."i want to, but in due time when you are ready tan luv and not before that okay?"he said as he moved his hand protectively to her slightly buldging tummy."ay our pup and yes i know that dear."he went and put his other arm around her when she curled up. he felt her move when she said she heard a crash which he heard too."I dunno but i smell cat! big cats and im not happy when a stranger let alone a cat comes busting into the house on my me and my mate whos going to have me pup."he said as he slid off under her and put his pants on zipping them up and belting them before going to their bed room door."stay here tan untill i tell you, okay?"he said as he opened their door and shut it. rthen moved to the main room where he saw tigers and other big cats making a mess of main room."would some one please mind telling me why are their cats in the house and who let them in?"he said with a reasonable tone of voice before acting on the removal of said person and cats.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:13 pm

the white tigers head popped out of teh mess and she peeled herself from teh others tilting its head,large red chesnut brown eyes focusing on him,this was the leader of the small group currently destroying the couples home,the figures turnign human donned a kimono brought my her lioness"ah sorry we were wrestling and not watching where we were...we never do...then again..a house in teh middle of teh forest..eh...it was in teh way.."she says blinking standing at 5'9''
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Tan wrapped hr blanket around her and stood though she wanted to lay down she moved out into the corridor to see the mess "MY HOME!!" she said the blanket now around her she turned to teh woman and snarled "this was my familys home you wrecked it " she moved to simon feeling her knees still weak unde rher she held him " you and your freinds can fix this , this is a sactuary for shifters who just want to have anormal life thats whay its in teh woods all animal stays out side this is human form only "she pused as she tried to control her iner felam who only wnted her to curl up waiting for the pup inside her to be strong enouph"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:31 pm

the female looked atthe other female calmly smiling"i will clean it up."she send her pets out side" i apologize...but you miss..need to lay down and curl up dont you ..?" she says picking up feathers,paper and curtain peices.((sorry if its short
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:43 pm

tan frowned at her "that..." she passed "that is mine and Simons busness" she moved the blanket tighter around her watching as she began tidying up she moved to simon " I must.... lay down " she said turning she moved to a small room on the growund floor she didn't have the stregth to move up the stairs opening the door she saw a small bed she didn't even close the door biut lay down slowly curling into a ball and falling asleep she shfted into her wolf forn alkso curlked in a ball her tail wrapped around her head as slowly her nipples grew in droplets of milk seem to form on each one.

waking she uncurled several hour laters , though she felt better her stomach though still big now wasn't sore. she dressed in a gown but even that showed her belly off and she sighed rubbing it gently moving back into the hall way smiling she saw it was clean.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:50 pm

she lay sprawled on teh couch passed out asleep a c;leaning rag in one hand.She seemed rather odd when awake but calm when asleep.her nose twiches as the tiger and girl in her dreamt of raw meat.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Tan slowly takes the cleaning cloth plaing it down on a near by table the added weight in her front now teling as she shifts to one side holding on to the couch to steidy her self but she sneezes from teh dust from the cloth she falls and sits on the floor and snesses again.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:16 pm

she jolted away before moving to help Tanith"sorry...feel asleep"she moved tanith into the kitchen throwingout the rag.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 am

Simon frowned as the younger were moved tan to the kitchen."as she said this is her house and its a safe place for shifters, now i cant promise how tan is going to feel, but i think if you promise not to wrestle and wreck up the house and promise to fix what you broke and clean it up, you are welcome stay in one the spare rooms provided it's not occupied got it? oh and if you ever need anything from tan or me you knock on our door before going in got it?otheriwse i would not like to be you when tan's unhappy."he went and picked up tan scooping her up."Into bed with you and stay like i said before, between the little wereling and the lads and me we should have everything back in place, ill make you some that stew you like, the deer meat or the beef?cause i caught both fresh this morning."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:01 am

tan sighed feeling him pick her up of a chair she now sat in her head resting against his shoulder "Humm deer sounds tasty" she said once mor taking in his scent but this time it only gave her comfort a butterfly sesation in her tummy told her the pup she carried knew he was there also but the wolf mother she felt curled around it and she yawned " No you don't , this is me only because of recent events." she said looking at Simon her eyes now human again but a small yellow streak ran threw it showing she had not fully transphormed back
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:53 am

Simon smiled at tanith."alright then vension stew for all with a nice salad and some of the bread i know you like when i make it."he said as they made their way to their room. he kicked the door open then closed before he layed her down on the bed gently."You arent fully transformed back yet either so dont be stubborn and get some rest."he said to her.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Tan growl and sighed "she won't let me " she said softly as she pulled her legs to her chest ,almost to her chest her tummy stopped her . she could fel her self slowly droping of but the she wolf inside wanted to stay awaker feeling how her body changed and grew . she moved into him and gave a soft half sigh half purr against him . she jurked as a sudden feeling raced threw her her hands gripped his shirt but only for a moment as she seemed to relax slowly moving to take his hand resting it on her growning tummy moving it around so he could feel her roundness ahgainst his hand , she felt an inner soothing at his touch
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:16 pm

She was soon finished wit teh cleaning of the house and the female was currently outside,quite literally using her nails and her cats to crave a brand new dorr from a peice of fallen wood.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Simon nodded."she?"he asked softly as he saw tan move around."You mean your wolf right? i can see why that would happen, its and instict to protect your pup, you just need to calm down. he flinched when she gripped his shirt and then relaxed when she took his hand a rested it on her belly ,moving it around so he could feel her new roundness."hello in there, this is your papa wolf simon, thats your mum tan your in and we love you."he whispered, hopeing the little were and her cats were fixing the house and their door.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Tan loked up at him "you know like wolves we can have up to 8 pups" she said softly to him her eyes seeming to shimmer at him "if you want to check on our newest addition , I'll be fine " she said but flintched again she didn't want to dress she wanted to stay nude under the blanket she felt strangly happy to be that way now unincumbered just like the wolf in her wanted to be. she moved against him now finally falling asleep her arm acros her tummy and her head resting on his lap his scent filling her mind as she slept , she drempt of running threw the forest him chasing her they both laughed , she was in her wolf form as he caught her and once more took her . her face lit with a smile and she growned even though s she slept the inner wolf guarded the presious bundles inside her
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:46 pm

a few soft hammer nioses were goign as She held up the new door,with carvings of various animals on the outside with the couples names on it ,which she had learned from a peice of paper. there was still a knob to be made,so she got a chunk of wood and sat on the outside stairs carving it.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Simon nodded."I know, it just hasnt took hold in my mind yet that we could have that many."he nodded again as she asked about the new were ."and if it's going cause you hassles keep the kit off luv."he said softly as he kissed her forhead. he stayed there untill she slept. he quietly shut their door and went down the halls to where their door was once and to the outside where he spied the younger were."Not bad , not bad at all..you are good craftswoman, i may be in need of you to make something else in future, now when you get hungry you can have some stew im making or you are more then welcome to the raw meat in the fridge."
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:44 pm

"the names Wynter Crow..yours...?"she didnt turn to look jst continued carving the handle into teh for of a wolf with a normal knob for the inside."youve met my halfbrother..Leon"she smiles as he mention craftwoman"not at all a crfaftwoman just and artist.You need cribs no?"she asks still not lookign even as she fitted teh door handle ."how many ?"she says finally loking at him/
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Tanith woke with a hunger she moved down the stairs to the kitchen opening the fridge she took out the raw beef and moved to a corner she sat eating the blood from it dripping to the flor where she sat the meat filling the need her inner wolf needed as her eyes darted arounbd the room . tearing peices she growled now feling half wolf half woman her tail moving behind her as she tore eatrch peic as if from some unseen animal kill.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Simon nodded to the younger were."Nice to name you wynter, names simon talbot."he said soflty as he exaimned the knob."Thats a nice touch, tan will appreciate that and yes ive met leon, he kind of went for a walk i think, he looked like he was bit annoyed with me and tan for the moment."he smiled and then nodded when she asked about the cribs."yes and right now i have no idea how many pups tan might have."
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:15 pm

"ill just started on some."she rubs her nose "..you ahh..wouldnt happen to have an catnip would ya.."she asks a bit sheepishly. lokoing to teh the sie her cats all asleep outside.((short its short
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Simon nodded."allright, that would be good just in case she goes early."he said softly and nodded again when she asked about the cat nip."yeah in the kitchen, justin is one the weres that a tiger, we keep catnip for him."(sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of bodies and minds
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next