Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of bodies and minds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:01 am

tan moved to her door and opened it "come in " she said her voice softer than it had been and she ahd changed " I have this understanding with john when his time comes he can ..you know in his wolf form only but not human , he broke that today " she said sitting in a large chair in a corner her legs pulled to her chest "Siomon is the only one I ever in human form " she closed her eys and shuddered "
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:04 am

He moved over into the room nodding softly"Ahh....wow...i..don't know what to say...."He says grasping the cross that he has hanging from his neck, obviously his way of trying to stay calm and now going and kicking the guys ass for hurting his friend.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:13 am

Tan stood up picking up her clothes she ahd worn and tossing them into teh open fire "don't worry Simon will return the favore he ahs no prefarances ato kiling but not before showing him the errors of his ways " she said softly as he fellt aslight pain in her tummy but she ignored it best she could " he will tare him into little peices but not before doing to himwhat he did to me " she turned to face Leon "thanks for caring though , unfortunaly john is ourt fence like I said , hes the only one around who deals with us so somethings have to slide , now if we had another things would be differant." she thought for a moment .
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:49 pm

He let out a soft nod turning his head around looking out the window thinking of what happened.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:58 am

tan sighed and hugged her legs again still wishing Simon was there she knew he would blow a stack if he found out . she winced again as she sat but again it passed she knew it was her own body rejecting him from inside her he was awolf and so was she but she was not in season as so she was rejecting him.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 am

Leon sighed softly as he looked out the window for a bit more before turning over towards her"'You okay?" He asks raising his eyebrows looking over towards her.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:08 am

she shook her head "no " she said resting her head on her knees " because of what he did, my bodys rejecting him, its never happened before but I have heard of it happening " she turned to look at him " its lasts for two days then its over, its like getting a bad fever " she said "simon is the only one who can take me in human and wolf and this dosen't happen " she curled tighter as her stumach pained her once more this time she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:18 am

He nods softly"Alright, thats good i guess, the fact that you'll be better soon"He tilts his head back out the window still holding onto the cross.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:28 am

slowly standing she moved to the bed laying down still curled up as she starts to shiver on the bed her eyes closed as she pulled the blanket over her to drift into a nigtmare filled dream state.
"Simon , I need simon" she moan half opening her eyes serching for the one peron she knew could stop her pain and sooth her .
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:36 am

Simon shook off his body as he tranformed and put down the meat he had just hunted onto the kitchen table."Oi im im home tan!"he called out. he sniffed around and opened the fridge and took out his stash of cokes."damn them, some ones been in me drinks!"he said with a sour look as he took out his butchering knives and began to carve up the meat in to more usable sizes to put in the freeze. when he was done he bundled each peices in freezer paper and labeled which peice to be used with what and then put the raw meat peices into a tupperware container to be used when anyone had full moon munchies and couldnt make it outside to hunt, which was mainly for the little ones and the old ones. "tan where the hell are you! ive got fresh meat!" he called out wondering where the hell she was around in the place. he cleaned up and then sniffed around. there were two smells one he was okay with, it was the one of the younger lad that had been with then on the heist the other was their fence which he never was too keen on, he never liked the way that ass looked at tan.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:47 am

Leon smelled simon downstairs and walked over towards her"Hey simon, the fence basically raped her, go comfort her while i go kick his ass, i know you'll be better at comforting her" It's obvious to simon that by the way Leon looks that he's obviously trying to hold his growing anger at what happened in, and is failing and needs to get it out on something, wanting it to be the fence and not something else.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:58 am

Simon sniffed the air and smelled the younger man who had been there on the heist, he was about to offer him some meat when leon told him their fence had forced himself on tan. he turned his back on leon and gripped the table his body shaking in rage, he threw back his head and let out a howl of great anguish. "You can beat him up all you like leon, but i want him brought back alive and i want him you and i to put him threw all the humilation and other things he put tan threw, i think after we torture him..we'll put him in the basement with collin, collin just loves those pretty boys.."he said with a nasty grin."where is tan then?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:01 am

He nodded"She's up stairs in her room, and that sounds fun"He walks out of the door, tossing a bag next to the door containing his clothes and shifts into his tiger form running away from the house.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:04 am

tan pulled the covers around her now her mind swirled with images and her tummy hurt like a hot poker had been driven into it . all she wanted was to hols simon be close to him and smell his scent , she could not help the howl that came from her like the wolf inside ehr was calling for its mate to come and join with her sooth her pain.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:11 am

Simon stormed down the hallways to their room."He's lucky we've got a guest otherwise i would have used that bastard to feed the dogs."he knocked on tans door."Tan it's me simon, open up ..leon told me what happened, i'll make it all better tan you'll see, ill make him pay for ever hurt and humilation he's done to you."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 am

Tan heard his voice and moved to her door quickly opening it she fell into his arms holding him tight as she knew she was shaking against him. baerly able to hold her self up but at the smel of his scent she felt herself relax falling into a dream state she hoped he could hold her up a she knew she slowly slid down him to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:44 am

(Time skip) Leon returns to the house several hours later, the fence beaten up badly and broken in almost every way but still alive as he tosses him onto the floor after cleaning up his wounds, all bound up
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:56 am

Simon picked up tan and took her to the bed and held her while she was in the dream state.

he stayed with her the whole time.

(time skip) he left tan after he made sure she'd be allright and went down into the basement with collin and a few and justin who was now appointed tans bodyguard.
"Thank you leon."he said with a smirk as he whispered to justin who opened a case and expertly layed out various instruments."you've been a very naughty boy...you violated not only our trust but our tan and naughty boys need to be punished for being bad to the girls don't they leon."he went and hooked up the fences body to series of electodes, the bigger one were on his naughty bits. the electrodes were attacted to a big battery."pull the switch would you leon."he said after he put one big metal rod up the the fences bum.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:58 am

(My god....note to self, DO NOT PISS YOU OFF*Holds his hand over the obvious places* Don't hurt me..)He nods chuckling watching as he does so pulling the switch'
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:02 am

tan sighed feeling much betetr the worst of it now passed , sitting up she looked around 2Simon?" she said softly as she stood up . Slowly with teh blanket artound her she walked down to the main part of teh house seeing nobody she went into teh basement hearing screams she smiled pushing opern the door to one room she knew had Simon's favirate play things in she hid a grin under the blanket.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 am

Simon grinned a evil grin as the elctrodes spread electricity threw all of the fences body , it spread a more intense electricity on the electrodes attached to his privates and the metal rod in his bottom."what's the matter dont you like it?"he said as he kissed the fences forhead after he switched the switch off."thats what you said to our tan you filithy bastard!" i should kill you now, but i wont because you dont deserve a merciful death."he flicked the switch on a again, laughing maniaclly as he watched the fences body shook as it was electrocuted."he shut it off and removed the electodes and unhooked the fence from the chair he then threw the fence to collin who then carried the fence and threw him into a room with him . he then waved to the fence as collin smirked to him."Oh the things collins going to do to you before i let him rip you to shreds."he said as he closed and then bolted the solid steel shut on the outside. he then sat down in his leather chair as he heard tan and switched on a mointer."Hello tan love?feeling better? come watch the show then with me , collins just warming up now."he said with a sick grin.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:41 am

Tan moved over to him moving to sit on his lap the blanket wrapped around her as she watche the screen she rested ehr ehad against his chest as she watched colin do his stuff , she gave a deep sigh feeling still some what tired , though she ahd got over the worst she still felt as if all her energy was gone for the moment "Looks like we will have to find another fence " she said his scent soon lilled her back into now a rest full sleep.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:54 am

Simon wrapped his arms around tan body and kissed her forhead."I told you'd i'd make everything all better now didnt i?"he said softly as he as he watched collin do the worst things imaginable to the fence before he ripped him to shred and ate him. "colllins just finished up, remind me to give him a bigger cut of the heist today."he said softly as he rubbed tans back."Yes looks like it, maybe a lady fence this time eh luv?"he said as he rocked her body as she slept and sang to her. "My lovely tan, no one will ever hurt you without paying the price of it, this i promise you, i will allways make everything better for you, untill my dieing day with every fiber of my being untill i draw my last dieing breath"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Tan moved to look at him shifting to sit on him "simon , make it better " she said softly her head resting on his shoulder as she could not help but kiss his neck gently as she moved on him feling her heat and need for him growing , now she wanted it from him to take away what the fenvce had done she wanted to feel simon inside her now and as wolf. "I want you right now , you have to simon please" she said pleading in her voice as she let the blanket drop and slipped off her shirt heer nipples already hard from her need.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Simon nodded."I will tan i will no worries luv." he said softly as she kissed his neck and and she felt her heat on him as she moved .he shifted into his wolf form as she said she wanted him and please. he let out a hungry mateing howl as she sliped off her shirt and showed him her nipples were hard with need. He moved her off his lap and bent her over the chair and shifted her on his now hard shaft and filled her. he took her hip in one hand moving her as his other hand snaked down to the heat of her to part her folds and find her nub rolling it with his thumb as he crooked to fingers inside her warm honey walls, moving them as he thrust in and out of her."hows that then tan, feeling better?"he howled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of bodies and minds
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next