Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of bodies and minds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
simon
Fledgling
simon

A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Simon laughed. "Perhaps its because of the pups , they might have tired you out a bit me luv."he said softly as he layed next to her and watched over as she slept. he laughed again when she woke and said that wasnt called for because one the pups must have kicked her from the inside."let me guess, we have a kicker right?"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Tan took his hand and placed it where she felt the pup kicking her " yes dear might be but it is a wonderful feeling having our pups in me" she said siging as she moved to lean against him now feeling safe in his arms.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Simon put his head down on her stomach near his hand ."You need to settle down now, let your mother rest ."he said to the pup that was kicking her. "well im glad you are feeling that way dear."he said as she cuddled next to him and he wrapped his arms around her. "Your eyes are bit more golder now, i'd say we dont have much more longer to wait maybe two days maybe one.."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:55 pm

she smiled and rubbed against him " yes I can feel them growing" she said smiling as she moved to face him kissing him again . her arms around him a she rested curled up to him his hand resting on her his touch soothing not just ehr but now the pups inside her " you alwasy did have away to sooth teh beast" she said smiling lreting ehr hand slid around to his bottom adn giving it a genbtel squeese.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Simon smiled. "yes but i feel so bad for them being blind as they are going to be and totally dependant on you, how long do think they'll be like that untill i can help you take care of them?"he said softly to her as he wanted to help her with everything concerned with their pups."well yes but then i am their daddy so i suppose they feel secure when i speak to them, like how you feel safe with me."he said softly. he laughed when she squeezed his bottom."now now none of that missy, we dont want to be having another litter too soon."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Tanith sighed but smiled "we doin't ahve to do that to please" she said moving her hand lower to his frount " tanith wants to please her mate " she said smiling as she kissed him moving her hand on him as she drew closer .
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Simon laughed."well far be it from me to argue tan."he said softly as she moved her had lower to his front and then kissed him. he sighed softly as she moved her hand as she drew closer to him.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Tan moved it rubbing him before sliping him out of his trousers gently she moved along his hard shaft as she kissed him her hand caresed him feeling him become harder then as she moved eh bent down moving her head lower till she let her lips suround him her tounge moveing gently over his head hr nads caressing hima s she moved her own eed biulding she knew she could not have any more pups while she carried already but she so needed him , after a moment she moved back up to him her eyes wanten and pleading for him
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:06 pm

Simon growled softly when she rubbed him and then slipped him out of his trousers and along his harndness.he pressed hismelf against her hands."gods tan, you do know how to please me luv."he lifted his hips as as he felt her mouth on him and grew harder."You sweet angel, oh gods tan, you sweet angel!"he growled.as he slipped his trousers off and slipped her dress off her. he then knelt her on all fours on the bed and gently slipped himself inside her from behind. one hand snaked around her breast to play with her nipple the other to her wet petals to part them, crooking two fingers inside her to play with her walls and the other to rub her wet, hot, nub. "sing your need for me luv."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Tan could not help her self as she felt him finger her "ow god simon ... I need you .. I need you badly " she said pushing back onto his fingers. she could feel him hard against her walls sending waves of pasion threw her body as she moved she ahd not felt this hot before and put it down to her own bodys need to be closer to him.

Soon she could take it no more "simon .. please take me ... fill me " she said between gasps as she felt her legs slip more and more open as she pushed back onto him her hand moved down to cup his balls rubbing and fondling them as shr aslo rubbed the base of his now hard shaft she could feel the tip brush against ehr hot wet opening it only fuled her need.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Simon sucked on tans ear as he heard her call out how bad she needed him and felt her push back on his fingers, which he moved deeper within her and rubbed and rolled her bud faster as he thrust in and out of her, feeling her walls now coated with her honey, her body felt like fire against his. "Thats it tan, take what you need luv."he said to her.
he nodded when she said for him to fill her as he felt her lehs slip more and more open to him. he removed his hand from the honyed core of her and put one on her right hip and one on the other as he moved her on and off him like a mad man and he banged into her, moving father and deeper, spreading her wider and taking her wilder then he had before. he helf this balls bounce against her ass cheeks as he plunged in and out her making their bed move across the floor with them.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Tan felt him deep inside her as she clung to the head baord both sets of brest swayed unde rher the sound of his balls hitting her made her puch him deep er into her but yet she needed more her hunger insashable she could feel her tummy sway with eatch thrust he gave more and more anamalistic and she loved it "Im close... so .. close " she said moving his right hand down " play with me " she cried out as she slid her self down forther onto him feeling him not hittingn her unopeningtn cervix with eatch thrust .
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Simon growled as he pushed himself over the edge as he took her again and again.he saw both sets of her breasts with their hard nipples sway as his body slapped against hers. he growled as he sucked her ear as she moved his hand down to play with her hot little nub, thumbing it with his thumb as he plunged his fingers inside her honeyed walls and then used the rest to spread her petals apart rubbing them as well as he took his hand and squeezed her bottom while his thumb pressed against her there. "better me luv?"he growled as he nearly drove her into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of bodies and minds
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7