Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting up with sister after all the years

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Groans and wakes up
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Nudges her with a look asking if your ok"\
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:54 pm

She nods and lays her head back on his
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:55 pm

He smiles softly falling back asleap
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Closes eyes and drifts off
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:00 pm

He wakes up in the morning looking around.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:01 pm

stirs again when she hears yelling
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:02 pm

He looks over at her confused and motions where yelling.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Nods her head towards the security guards a zoo staff
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:04 pm

He nods saying it time as he runs behind the rocks, shifting back putting on his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm

runs behind the rock also and shifts, putting her clothes on quickly. Glancing at the tattooes on her bare skin before covering them up
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:09 pm

He looks over towards her"Lets hope your good at acting"he chuckles walking out before yelling"WHAT THE HELL, WHY DID YOU ASSHOLES LOCK US IN HERE"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 pm

" WHAT THE FUCK DID WE DO TO GET US LOCKED UP LIKE ANIMALS?!" she screams. " WE WERE LOCKED IN HERE THE WHOLE DAMN NIGHT! ASSHOLES!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:15 pm

He chuckles when they turn around to get people as he nudges her"Good job sis"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:17 pm

*smirks* " Thanks, those acting classes weren't for nothin." she says and laughs as one of the security guards trips and makes another one fall
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:18 pm

"Ohh god...they suck...SO bad, hell they wouldn;t have caught us even IF they had cameras"He waits for them to bring the people.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm

She laughs and clutches her sides. " This was fun!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:20 pm

"I know"waits as the lawyers get here and make them a huge settlement not to sue"ahh that was fun"Smiles holding the 100k in his hands giving 50 to here"there's your cut"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:21 pm

She smirks and takes the money. " Thanks. Now I can get some new stuff from Victoria's Secret." she says and winks
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:22 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"Who for? i haven't seen you with anyone since i can remember"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:44 pm

" No one." she blushes. " I just happen to love their stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:45 pm

he chuckels softly"Ahh, thats nice" Laughs
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Smiles up at him, still blushing. Then she sees the mall and drags him into it
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:47 pm

He chuckle"NO, ARE YOU TAKING ME WITH YOU?" says jokingly in horror.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:47 pm

" Yes and you've seen me naked before, so shut it. You know you like it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with sister after all the years
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next