Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:25 pm

spike smiled as he kissed her feeling he wanted more each time he kissed her , each day he spoent woith ehr he grew more and more inlove with her , he could not help it . his hand moved to cup her bottom gently squessing it as he kissed her deeper. "Humm do you think we'd wake the kids if we retired?" he said smiling chekaly to her once more.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:32 pm

D smiled when he kissed her and then moved his hand to bottom and squeezed it and then kissed her deeper. she returned his kiss and let out a soft whimper when he squeezed her bottom. "I'd hate to wake them as they are sleeping so good, didn't you say that with the exception of the sound comeing out the security monitors that this room was pretty sound proof?"she said with a wink to him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Spike pressed a button and the door silantly swung closed but teh moniter staid fixed on the moses basket where the babies slept "yeap it is" he said sliding his hand up her back to un hook the bra he had earier hooked . Sliding off his top he then slid hers of her moving her to sit on top of him in the chair faceing him his hands slowly moving up her sides.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:40 pm

D grinned as he pressed the button to swing the door shut and slid his hand to unhook her bra he had helped with earlier. she loved watching as he slid his shirt off then hers and moved her to sit on top of him in the chair faceing him as he hands touched her sides."My..my what will your wife say mr vanhelsing?"she said in a teasing girlish voice to him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:45 pm

He smiled "she'd probably love it" he said grinning to her as he pulled her closer to him his hand caressing her bare back as he lent forward as he kissed her even deeper one hand now caressing her bottom slolwy sliding closer to him as he did.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:50 pm

D smiled at spike."i had a feeling you'd say that." he said as she let him pull her closer to him . she softly whimpered as he carresed her bare back and leanded forward to kiss her even deeper , as his hand carressed her bottom as it slid closer to him when he did.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:02 pm

he could not help chuckle at her reply as he moved to kiss her neck gerntly as his hands moved to her waist hooking the top of her trousers and gently sliding them down to show her stomach. Moving to stand still holding her he lent her against the concole table an pressed against ehr letting ehr feel his arousal against her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 pm

D smiled as he kissed her neck and then moved to slide her trousers down to her stomach. she bit her lip as he moved and then leaned her against the console table and pressed against her, letting her know how much he wanted her. Her skin grew hot with need as she snaked a hand around him and squeezed his bottom.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:37 pm

he groaned as he felt her hand on his bottom , making him grow harder as he pulled the trousers lower letting them fall to the floor showing the lasce panties he had seen her in earlier, un hooking his belt he let his own fal kicking them to oneside his boxers now tight around him as he pulled her colser to him as he lent down unhooking her bra once more and kissing her again this time lingering on her as he played a little.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:48 pm

D..softly moaned as she heard then felt his own response to her squeezing his bottom. she smiled as he let her trousers fall to the floor then his own. she whimpered and her skin went all goose bumped as he pulled her closer still as lent down and unhooked her bra once more from the front and kissed her again, lingering as he played a little. she sucked in her breathe."spike dont..don't tease me."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:38 am

Spike heard her and moved up sligtly letting his tounge move over her chest gently caressing each inch of skin till he came to her neck gently he kissed around it first her left then her right lingeing on a spot just behind her right ear as his hand pulled her ever closer to him till he felt the warmth of her tummy against the hardness of his abs. Now unable to take it him self he hooked her lace panties and sowly pulled them down he could feel the heat she gave off and her dampness at what he had done to her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:26 am

D let out a gasp of pleasure as he let his tongue move over her chest, caressing every inch of skin of hers untill he got to her get and then kissed the spot behind her right ear lingering there, it was one of the other spots on her body that allwasy drove her mad when he kissed there, she let out another soft whimper when he pulled her ever closer to him, feeling her tummy against his hard abs. she let her hand snake down and caress his abs.

she bit her lip hard as he hooked her lace panties and slowly pulled them off her form, she let out another whimper as she saw the look in his eyes as he felt the heat of her skin there and her dampness at what he was making her feel.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:56 am

now he could not help himself he lifted her gentlay to sit slightly on teh counter ans he moved closer freeing himself from his boxers as he moved now taking his arms he pulled her ever closer, he could feel the heat from her as he finally felt her touch him he could not help give a soft groan as finally there bodys entwined in the passion he now felt deep inside him and now her, he held it for a moment feeling the throb of pleasure coming threw him and he hoped into her he felt himself grow streaching ehr wider as he finaly held her against him finally he ahd gone all the way and he knew he was deep inside her .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:14 am

D locked eyes with him as he lifted her to sit slightly on the console counter. she bit her lip at the sight of him freeing himself out from his boxers and pulled her even closer, feeling the heat given off by his body. she whimpered when she felt the the passion engulf them and felt him hold his off for a moment as it flowed from him into her. she felt him grow against her, stretching her wider as he held her harder against him and was deep inside her now. she went and wrapped her long legs around his waist now and arched her back as she cried out."Spike!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:56 am

at the cry of his name he could not stop himself his passion now flooding him as he took her his hands holding ehr against him as he again showed her just waht passion he ahd held inside him the fire that burneds nothing but embers not ignited as he kissed her till jhe could hold back no more . Holdsin her against him in a passion filled wmbrace he could hold back no more his passion now flowong deep into her like his hnd held her bottom and was entwined in the curls of her hair as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 am

D threw her head back as she felt the passion flowing from him into her. she smiled as he helf her against him and showed her exactly what passion was inside , him. She felt the embers of fire starting to smoke inside herse;llf as he kissed and then didnt hold back on this time. she buried her head on his shoulder ,then threw it back as he held her bottom and twined his other hand in her curls as he moved with her, she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:17 am

with his body now glistening from perseration he moved his head lower once more kissing thetips of her chest , as his rythum incressed driving him ever deeper inside her forcing himself to grow every larger inside her soon he stopped turning her around he lent her over the counter his hands resting on her chest as he one more lent over her, this time he drove into her from behind his fingers now playing with her hard nipples between them. His other hand resting on her tummy sliding lower to tease her thrubbing bug that fired his passion.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:27 am

D's body glowed with sweat as he lowered his head and kissed the tips of her chest an increased his rythem inside he as he went deeper and grew larger."Spike!"she cried out once more. she felt him stop, then felt him turn her around and leaning her over the counter. she felt his hands rest on her chest and felt him claim her from behind. she arched her back as his fingers of one hand played with the tips of her chest and as his hand slid lower to tease her throbbing bud, she snaked her hand around and sunk her nails into his bottom as she cried out louder and her body began to shake."SPIKE!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:42 am

He heard her cry out his name once more and he could take it no longer as he thrust deep inside her once more his hand moved to press against her tummy as with a groan "Donna!!" he felt his seed leave him flooding her womb that his children had lay is only days ago , he felt himself fill her and his hand felt her swell slightly but he held her close wrapped him her love feeling her skin against his and him throbbing deep inside her as finally his flow slowed but his member still hard and throbbing deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:53 am

D archec back into him, not being able to talke it any longer as he went deep inside her again and his hand pressed against her as he called out her name . she turned her head and layed it against him as she felt him fill her with his see. her body began to shake against his as he slowed but she could feel him still hard and throbbing inside of her."More."she cried out.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:07 am

he heard her say she wanted more smiling he lifted her leg and slowly moved again this time he pussed himself al the way into her each time he played with her bud again this time not slowling not letting up he then sowly turned her to face him knowing this would forc him as deep as he could go inside her once more he could feel himself begin to biuld now he lent forward nipping at her breasts gently but hard his hands dug into her bottom cheeks, he moved his hand to he press on her back entrance hoping to higten her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:30 am

D smiled when she felt him leift her get and slowly move again, pushing himself all the way into her and playing with ehr but as he did."SPIKE!"she screamed this time, her head thrashed side to side now. she felt her bud throb and swell as played with her as he went as deep as he could inside her, her body shook with wave after wave of their passion . she arched her back ias he nipped her breasts and his hands dug into her bottom. she again sank her nails into his bottom and her other hand sunk her nails into his back. she screamed his name out in pleasure as his hand pressed into her back entrance. Her body now soaked with sweat, she could hold on no longer and slumped against him like a limp rag.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:02 pm

he could feel her tese around him and this drew him to his end he felt her grip him and call out his nme again this time he graoned as he again filled her but now even deeper than before he kne for sure if she didn't have som in biult protection she would surely fall again to his seed. He fet her rest against him and he relesed inside her but this time once done he became soft slipping from her as he moved to pick her up in hi arms he sat back in his chair holding her cradlong her against him as he kissed her gently. "I love you donna van helsing" he sad softly his hand resting on her tummy rubbing it gently.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:18 pm

D felt spike tense against her as he filled her deeper, she was glad that she had put the anti pregnancy ingrediants into the soup as she had found the ingredinats she had needed in spikes kitchen and found that putting them into the soup would not make her as sick from the side effects from it, other wise she would have been with child very soon and right now since they had the twins, they did not need to have another little one that soon. she rested gaunst him as she felt him release and then slip from her . she sighed contentedly as he moved and picked her up in his armas and sat back in the chair craddling her as he kissed her gently. she lay still against him catching her breathe."I love you too Spike VanHelsing, you never cease to quit being the amazing man you allways are."she said as he rubbed her tummy gently."Im glad your holding me, my legs feel like jello."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:42 pm

he smiled " I could feel them giving" he said kissing her for head "you won't ..you know?" he asked wondering if she would become pregnant again. "I hope not , not this soon after the twins" he said softly continuing to rub her tummy till he was sure it was back to its flat state then he moved to hold her close to him his eyes falling to the moniter the twins now stirring "great timing loks like they need there lunch " he sid picking up her lace bra from where it lay " Humm should I keep this and hang it in here as a reminder of how naughty you can get kme?" he said grinning to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next