Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:53 pm

he felt her move his hand lower his finger finding her bud as he began brushing back and forth on it roling it between his fingers as he moved deep inside her every so often he would dip a finger into her along with his hard slick member forcing ehr wider and to become wetter at his touch.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:22 am

d moaned as he touched her as his hard member forced her wider and she became wetter at his touch."yessss spike oh yess spike!"she cried out as she began to move her hips back into his.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:57 pm

he pushed deper and harder into her feling her walls tigtaning around him as she grew harder inside ehr his thrust becoming more isistant and faster as he massaged her breasts roling her nipple btwen his fingers as he kissed her beck niping it slightly with each thrust. Soon he felt himself reatch his peak with one last deep push into her he could hold back no more relesing deep inside her his back arching as he felt his eeed leve him and flow into her he felt it coat her walls and suround his member as it throbed relising twice more.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:17 pm

d arched her back into him as her hips began to move with his and her bottom bounced against him. she cried out as she felt him cup her breasts ,massage them and then roll her engorged, hard nipples as he kissed her neck and nipped it with each thrust.'Oh yes! oH yessss spike!" soon she felt him reach his peak as he pushed so deep he hit bottom inside her which made her scream out in pleasure."SPIKE! OH GODS SPIKE!"as her body shook hard and her walls gripped him harder then she ever had before as she felt him release his seed inside her , feeling it flow and coat her walls, she rose up when her back arched fruther and then back down, slaming into him as she reached her orgasm as she felt him throb once more and relase twice again inside her. she slumped against his body and lay there as her spent body still throbbed with after shocks.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:49 pm

he held her close tired but hapy that he ahd given her what she ahd asked for he gently rubbed her tummy gently and he sighed sliding from her to cover her over with a sheet "lets rest " he said as he felt sleep take him over , he could smell her scent from her hair
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:56 pm

D snuggled close to him when she felt him rub her tummy gently and slid from her to cover bit then went back to her. she let her body rest with him as they lay close.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Spike smiled as he waqtched her sleep against him "you the best donna , im lucky to have you " he said softly as he kissed her nad held her close .

NEXT MORNING....

Spike woke and streached turnring to face Donna he held her and kissed her "morning , hows the mom to be " he ahsked softly again brushing ehr tummy he could feel a slight lump on hrt tummy and sighed he guessed it slowed the growth but still grew alittle fast,
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:09 pm

D smiled in her sleep."so are you spike so are you."she said softly in reply a she felt him kiss and hold her close.
next morning.....

d streched and turned as spike faced her and kissed her."my back's a little sore today other then that a strange craving for one those breakfast bowls from burger king im fine." she said as she felt him brush her regularly flat tummy only to find a slight bump."I thought it would slow it down, but it didnt that much..it's too soon for a baby bump is it not spike?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:14 pm

she sighed "I guess it did slowly it but not complete , father got it slightly wrong " she saids and sighed "might not get much bigger for a while " he said hoping he wanted to enjoy feeling ehr bump against him "do you feel any movement yet?" he asked his hand gently acressing it as he looked at her smiling "it suite you mother van helsing" he chuckled at her then kissed her gently .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:22 pm

D nodded."Well i guess my dna isnt not the most simple thing to account for since it's been experimented so many times, it's impossible to pin down, so at least your father did something to slow it down thank goodness, i dont think i could go threw the rapidness of the twins birth again."i hope it doesnt grow too fast , it would break my heart."she said softly hoepign the baby would stay little for a great while, while it grew within her." a tiny bit but not much."she said softly as she felt him caress her tiny bump."mother vanhelsing..you make me sound like some old lady whos being adressed by her son's finacee."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:34 pm

he chuckled and kissed her "nope your a beautiful woman and my wife " he saisd and kissed her again "sorry if it did " he sat up " i'll make breakfast " he said and stood up his leg now feeling so much better as he stood "well its not hurting as much this morning" he said and smiled
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:47 pm

D laughed."ah well, thats well good then."she said smileing to him as he kissed her."nota problem spike i know thats not what you ment."she said softly as he told her that hios leg felt better."thats good spike im glad you feel a bit better then."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:51 pm

he nodded "yeah but its thanks to your nurseing dear" he said and moved back over ehr and kissed her neck , smiling he sighed "food , we ca not live on love alone" he said and chuckled as he moved to open the door , but standing with a try was ayoung maid "sir your mother though you could use this " she said and smiled at donna, spike took the tray and walked back "thank you janet " he said and she closed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:13 pm

D smiled."well im glad to know of that."she said as he kissed her neck and then told her that they needed food."oops speak of the devil and there you go then."shesaid laughing as the maid came to the door with a tray."please let it me something nice, please let it be something nice, no liver..no sauage and kidney pie no blood sasauge, you go look spike."she said as she buried her head under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:24 pm

spike laughed and lifted the lid "yumm bacon eggs beans saugaes and toast , with a hot pot of coffee " he said wafting the smell to ehr and then after placing the tray down he took some toast and bit into it "yummm " he said and lay beside her on the bed as he ate chucklaing.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:34 pm

D popped her head out as she smelt the smell of a nice breakfast. "oh lovely then, because i need my strength, im pretty sure i heard the twins sneak up stairs right after i got up to go to the looh last night and that was about 1 am so i think we are going to have to yell at the twins or get your dad to do it." she went and crawled over to the tray and took the toast and then devoured the eggs and bacon like she had been straved for ages.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:39 pm

spike shook his head and smiled "yeah I know you woke me up but hey its ok" he said watching her eat "seems pregancy has given you an apetite " he said finishing the toast he had still held in his hand.

He lay back down on the bed "yeah seems we have to set some ground rules with those two " he said wtching her .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:47 pm

D shurgged her shoulders."Im sorry but what can i do, you know how bad i have to pee when im pregnant."she said softly as she attacked the tomatos and beans."yeah i cant help it , it was worse with the twins though, much worse."
she frowned when he said they needed to set ground rules for the twins"I agree, especially since im pretty sure one of the took one the bikes, i heard it and i smelt the petrol, also i think jacob might have a byrd up there in his room with him , as his dad i do think you need to nip that in the bud or do you want me to go play scary vampire mother and watch the young lady run?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:53 pm

spike laughed "maybe we should both do it and play big bad perants " he said "and don't worry I totaly understand and would not have you any other way dear" he moved and kissed her neck gently "yourthe best wife and mother don't fore get that" he said soflty .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:03 pm

D laughed."Okay but after breakfast and after we get dressed, we have to dress the part, i didnt hear anyone with grace but im pretty sure it was her who took the bike and our son took one the ars come to think of it, cause i heard a car too last night." she smiled when he said he would not have ehr any other way."well i wouldnt change you one bit either." she went and kissed him when he said she was a good mother and wife.'
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:38 pm

spike nodded "yeah I heard that to must hide those keys better " he said and sighed "that bike was one of my best " he said "as lon as she dosen't get pregnat i guess who wvere she is seeing will be alright, but boy am I going to lay down the law about bringing girls home"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:52 pm

D chuckled."Yes all the keys spike, especially the ones to the bikes and the fast cars, especially our bikes, i do not want them running around on your bike or the black widow,only we know how to control those bikes at the speeds they go."she said firmly, vowing to give the twins a stern talk to with their father later on.
"Yes im sure our daughter will be a smart girl, but yes jake needs to be in big trouble for that stunt, we do need to arrange transport home for the young lady and call her parents whom im sure are worried."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:55 pm

"yeah, he said finishing getting dresses as he looked at her "ok come on up time to face the twins" he said but as he pulled her to him he wrapped hiarm around her and kissed her deeply "mummm I love that" hse grined at her his hand snaking down to her butt" and that"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:13 pm

D nodded."okay lets go then."she said as he puled her to him and kissed her "me too spike, me too."she giggled when he squeezed her bottom."glad you do, but you need to let me go get dressed, what should i put on?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:20 pm

he chuckled "ow somthing i can take of quickly " he said grinning at her as he ran his hand up her back slowly " you mrs vanhelsing are so sexy in the mornings well any time of the day" he said and kised her again before letting ehr go and tapping ehr butt as he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next