Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:33 pm

D pulled the car through the gate as they arrived at the house she pulled up to the door so he wouldnt have far to walk . she heard spike cry out as she parked and shut the engine off."Babe you allright then? the nightmare came back didnt it?im so sorry."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:22 am

spike looked at her and nodded "yeah with a vengance" he said brushing his face from his eyes as he slipped out of the car he lent for amoment on the cars door, slowly he moved using the stick to ehr side "god i really need to lay down hun" he said as spekles of sweat glistened on his brow.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:52 am

D nodded as she got out the car ."Okay hun, ill pick you up mind your walking stick doesnt hit me."she knew how hard it was for him to be in pain like that. she picked her husband up into her arms and shut the car door with her foot."just tell your mother to send someone to bring the little dress up to the room later."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:19 pm

A servent ran out and took the keys to the car and noded when she mentioned about the little dress. Spike felt a little embarresed being held in his wifes arms but he was in a little to much pain to argue "they will dear" he said his voice strained as he spoke. He wish he was laid down and having some of his afthers potion.

"Mrs Van helsing , the master left this for you he though master spike would need it" a young man walked over from standing with a young maid he handed over a small vile to her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:45 pm

D nodded to the servant."try not to wrinkle it hastings allright?"she said as she began carrying spike into the house and up the stairs to their room. as they walked the corridor they were met by a young man whom was standing by a young maid and handed her the vial."yes it appears so thank you."she said as she let him put it in her pocket as she was carrying spike still." thank you havisham, please see later that the twins are brought their tea if they made curfew that is , if not inquire about there whereabouts and send them in to their father and myself? also later please bring myself and mr vanhelsings tea ?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:08 pm

he nodded and smiled "yes miss " he said and ran back down to the kitchen. Spike chuckled 2wal ready being head of the house I see " he said but winced and clung to her tighter as his thigh throbbed more even more as he rsted his head on her shoulder and breath out against her neck TO TRY AN HIDE THE LOOK of pain he now had on his face
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:06 pm

D nodded as she carried spike into their room threw the doorway."perhaps but then i was trained to do so spike, but i do not enjoy playing lady of the manor as it were, i prefer being me." she knew he was in a lot of pain and was trying to be extremly manly and not show himself weak infront of the others. she kicked the door close and layed him gently on the bed as she uncorked the vial and handed it to him."allright spike enough pretending, i know that show was for the servants and for me not worry, but i know you as well as i know myself and you my dear are in so much pain right now you want to scream, so drink the potion please? and then ill rub your leg." she'd talk to his dad about hydrotherapy for his leg recovery, useing the hot tub to relax his leg, and the hydro tub for him to soak in as well as swimming to get his muscles back into shape.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:16 pm

spike rlaxed as she placed him on the bed and nodded he could not talk for if he did he would cry out. Taking the vile he downed it in one and lay down feeling its effects lessen and his pain ease as he lay down on the pillow breathing ahrd as finally it begame nothing but a throbbing once more.

"Im sory donna I know you wanted to do more today" he said his arm resting over his face as his leg was raised on pillow.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:44 pm

D watched as spike and his body began to relax from the pain subsideing a bit. she went and took the tin of linement and layed down next to him."dont you dare appolgise spike, your leg was bothering you and that's fine by me, besides i was getting a bit tired myself and wanted to go home, when you feel better we can go and do more..no big worries."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:01 pm

spike smiled and pulled her to him as she sat next to him " your the best a man can have and i got you mrs Van helsing " he said and kissed her with a deep sigh before he pulled back to let her work on his leg.

"I wonder if the twins were behaved today or not?" he asked aliping off his trousers and laying back down, with his leg now once more rested he sighed and smiled at donna reatching up to brush her hair from her face
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:18 pm

D giggled as she was pulled to him."aww your just saying that to butter me up."she said with a wink as she got to work on his leg."There..that should feel a bit better now, now dont go trying any fancy footwork for a while though."

she shurgged her shoulders a bout the twins."I dont know, but i do hope so, cause quite frankly im too tired to have to put on the scary mother act right now spike."she said as she layed down the litment and salve and layed down next to him as he brushed her hair off her face.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:00 pm

he gave a satified graon ans she began to masage him and lay back her ahds taking the last of the pain away and he smiled "god thats good donna" he groaned again and bit his lip "I think abit too good " he said feeling his trousers tighten against him and he coughed wondering if she noticed his buldge
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:45 pm

D sensed him relaxing as she worked the pain away in his leg."Oh my, i am sorry spike i did not intend to be unfair to you if it will hurt your leg in anyway."she said as she noticed he was pretty aroused."Im content to do anything you feel like doing okay, you just tell me what you'd like and we'll try and make sure not to hurt your leg."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Spike smiled reaching up he pulled her down to him, laying her over him as he kissed her gently "I think you can tell what it is thats on my mind" he said softly as he brushed against her lower back. Moving he gently and lightly bit her neck his hands grasping her cheeks and squesing gently.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:07 pm

"Oh i see then..well since you've asked so nicely mr vanhelsing i think we arange something that should help."she said softly as she shifted slightly to start unzipping his pants and helping him off with them and then his boxers. she shifted again as she felt him squeeze her bottom and bit her neck, she moaned softly."spike baby, i need lift up for a moment so i can get my things off."she said as she raised up and slipped off her dress and then her under things ."better now?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:26 am

spike chuckled and nodded "much " he said softly as he brushed his hand up her sides feeling her soft skin against them as he slowly moved to her back pulling her to him so he could kiss her gently s his hands squezzed her bottom gently masageing each cheek as he did loving the feel of her soft warm skin against his musculer chest. After amoment he could not help being hard and wantent for her but he held back wanting to enjoy just holding her his member brushing against her opening as he tried hard not to slip inside her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:09 pm

D smiled."Good because i want you to feel better, i wory about you a great deal spike, i just want you to be relaxed and feel good again."she saifd softly as she felt him pull her back and kiss her, loving the feel of his hands on her bottom and her skin againt his musclar warm chest. she felt him go hard and brush against her wetness , so she knew he wanted her but was holding back right now."when you are ready spike, when you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:14 pm

at those words he could hold back no longer and positioned himself so as he sat up he slid slowly into her his legs drawing up as he held her till he was deep inside her and her head rested against his chest. He felt some pain from his thigh as his muscles streached but he just held hr bnreathing hard as he felt her wrapped around him.

"God donna your so tight again" he said soflty into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:37 pm

she frowened as she felt the pain he was in but couldnt stop herself from letting him take her again."spike angel are you sure you want to do this?i dont want you to hurt."she said softly as she heard him tell her she was very tight in her ear."I have a postion we could try so your leg dosent hurt, all you would have to do is just lay on the side your other leg is on and i lay on my side and you can take me from behind there."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:55 pm

spike nodded and slid out of her moving to his side as he pulled her onfront of him he sighed as the pain eased off and he slid back in her one of his hands resting on her tummy as he smiled at her kissing the back of her neck as he slowly lifted her leg so he could move to slide inside her again to groan as he felt her wetter than before.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:45 pm

D smiled as they moved to their sides when he moved and then pulled her on her side. she moaned when he kised her neck and slid inside her again."oh yess..i think this is much better don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:46 pm

spike sighed "yeap , much better he said and groaned as he moved eeper inside her soon he quickened his pace feeling himself loving every moment of being close to her again hi heart beating fast inside his chest in sunisin with hers as he felt her become slick around him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:59 pm

D smiled."good my love."she said as she moaned as she felt him move deeper inside her and then quickened his pace."Ohhh yessss..thats it spike! oh yes spike!"she cried out as she became slick around him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:41 pm

he moved faster his leg hooked over her as he drew into her he quicklened till he could go nop deeper and then continued till he felt his need rise and he moved fatser .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:00 pm

she movedwith him as he quickened his pace. she cried out his name."SPIKE!"she then took his hand and placed it on her wet petals to show him her need of him to play with her there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next