Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:42 pm

spike nodded "there is one waitress, now stood behind you with long blond hair who fancys himn but he dosn't seem intrested in her ,i know this as she spoke to me once out the back "he said as he started to eat his meal that another waitress brought.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:54 am

D turned and looked at the waitress he spoke of."what's wrong with reme, does he need glasses or something?that young lady is very pretty..but then prehaps reme is a bit of clod in that respect from what you are telling me about him being a bit of gigalo., im so glad you arent spike, you are galant ,utterly charming and slightly a bit of flirt, but a gigalo you are not, you did charm mrs katz though, i think we've got a well stocked freezer full of cassoroles for each day of the week this month, i just hope word doesnt get out im exspecting to her, or its weeks of baby showers and meals for you and the twins, shes a sweet old lady, i intend to look after her and such as she walks from the store at night, ill have the twins keep an eye on her."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:14 am

spike chuckled as she spoke of Mrs Katz and the frezzer filled with casarols "yea she is ok but a little lonley " he said softly and nudged her as he saw reme with the waitress he smiled as he semed to smiling at ehr "ah seems he's taken a fancy to her " he said and smiled.

Leaning over he kissed Donna "thats for the compliments " he said soflty kissing her lips once more as his ahnd brushed her tummy.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:02 pm

D smiled at spike "yes she is lonely the poor dear, but then she only has her little doggie chloe to keep her company, since that nephew of hers never visits, he's the only living relative the poor dear has, but then she has us doesnt she my love, we can look after her."she said softly. she turned and smiled as he nudged her to see that reme and the blonde waitress were getting on very well indeed."yes he seems to be now only if he'd get our order to the table."

she returned his kiss when he kissed her and thanked her for the compliments before he brushed her tummy with his hand."Yeap the little one is hungry too and is demanding soup."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:29 pm

spike whistled to the amd motioned for there order which the watress brought quickly apologysing to the both as she dove away an back to reme smiling at him.

"yes we can take care of her and next time om out whjen im better i'll give ehr nephew what for maybe it will make him take care of her " he said and tucked into his meal , he moved his leg as a sharp pain corused threw it and he sighed again wondering just how long it would continue he knew what ever happend muct ahve been bad to last this long after.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:43 pm

D giggled as she spied the waitress who dove away back to reme."remind me to send them an engagement present in few months time my dear."she said as she went and took some of her soup."mmm, its wonderful, seems like spike jr or donna jr is settling down in there now that we are eating."she frowned as she saw the look of pain on his face."Im so sorry that your leg still pains you."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:54 pm

he smiled at her "its all right im just glad your both ok I would rather have a bum leg for awhile that have something hapen to you two " he said then chuckled "yeap won't belong for those two" he said grining.

finishing he sat back streching out his leg it eased the stiffness he felt and sighed , now hapy he ws fed and watching donna happy she was too . "so you want to go ,look at some baby clothes again or do you think we have enouph stored at home?" he asked sipping his cola.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:21 pm

D nodded."Yes but i worry about your health you know, i'd fall apart if anything happened to you."she smiled when he mentioned reme and the blonde waitress."yes shant be long.
finishing her soup and dinner she turned to him as he asked if she wanted to look at baby clothing."Yes if you dont mind spike, no offense but i know we let your mother pick out the baby clothes for the twins, but honestly i didnt have the heart to tell her that they were well..too cutesy wootsy, i have feeling the new baby isnt going to like that style.."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:28 pm

spike smiled as she mentioned his health "I am fine" he said with a smile "a little risidual pain nothing more " he said and nodded "yeh i did notices the salor suits in the closet , whos to say this won't be a girl as beautiful as you are" he sid grioning at her , even his eyes sparkled as he looked at her. He paid the bill and stood up holding onto the cane as he did he was glad tghey had found it as it felt natrual in his hand.
"do you think this makes me look old?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:03 pm

D looked at spike."are you sure dear?" she smirked when he said he saw sailor suites in the closet."Please dont let your mum dress her like a little doll then if it's a girl, i saw how grace used to pull of the dresses your mum sent with her when she got home to us and put on her brothers overalls or jeans." she smiled when he said he said about the baby might being a girl as beautiful as she was."I hope she is a pretty little thing if shes a girl, like her sister grace." she stuck out her tongue as he asked yet again if his cane made him look old."No dear, like i said before you look very dashing."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:30 pm

he smiled as she said again he looked dashing though he couldnot help think she was alittle biest but he went with it " yes i know and she would help me with servicing the car and bikes " her said grinning "something tells me our Grace is abit of atom boy" he said but she'll fight well " he took her hand as he moved down the street to a clothing shop that had baby clothes in the window he saw a cute pink dress and slimed ,
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:48 am

D nodded in agreement about their daughter."yes well, suppose thats my fault with my interest in bikes and all that, but still she does like to knit and sew, actually so does jake but then i think all men should learn that even if they just use to mend their fishing nets, and you cannot be overtly girlie in our house spike my love, i mean to say you can dress and such when the mood takes you but acting like some weakling wont do in our family."

she then saw how he looked at the little pink dress in the shop window."aww it's cute is it not."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:07 am

spike chuckled as she mentioned jake "yeah but some things are good to know if hes going to be out in the world fighting is only one of it " he said and pushed open the door for her to walk threw his hand brushing against her waist as he moved inside and up to the dress .

" good day " said a small homely woman with a smile at them.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:21 am

D nodded ."True i mean he has to know how to take care of himself also so to cook and sew and such isnt making him less of a man , he has to know how to take care of himself when hes on his own."

she smiled when he held the door for her and spied the small homely woman who smiled at them."Good day , we'd like to look at the little pink dress in the window and some other things."she thought the woman allthough homely seemed rather nice and looked as though a hat would brighten her looks."If you dont mind me saying so miss you've the face for a beautiful hat i saw in a shop thats five doors down i belive..my husband wouldnt let me stop in there because i'd take all day and his leg hurts him."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:33 am

spike smiled as the woman boright out from under the counter the same hat donna had seen in the shop and smiled "my daughter broght it for me yesterday" she said and sliped it on as she brought out a small box inside sat the pink dress.

Spike moved to look at it and smiled , taking out some money he paid for it and the woman smiled "when are you due?" she asked softly as she wrapped it .

"ow not for several months yet" he said wrapping his arms around donna's waist his hand resting on her tummy .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:44 am

D smiled."See, i knew it would suit you, i have this thing about hats and clothes, you can ask my husband, i know what suits people and i must say you look very pretty in it."she said to the woman quite honestly because it was true.

d's eyes lit up as she saw the little pink dress."It's even more lovely up close, it would suit our baby wont it spike?"she asked softly hopeing the baby was another little girl this time. "id hate to buy it and then our baby comes out a son and we cant dress him in that."

she turned to the lady as she asked when she was due."several months from now, we have twins too, they are bit grown up now, but im sure they are going to have a little sister or brother now."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:02 pm

the woman smiled at her "if its a boy you can exchange for something of the same value for the boy" she said with a smile as she borught out a onese in a light blue and a little duck motif on "see this is the same and will be as cute "

spike liked the onese and how cute it was but resisted buying it as he had already bought the dress . he kissed donna's neck and smiled as he felt how warm she was against him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:09 pm

D looked at the little onesie with the duckie on it."I think we shall come back later for an exchange in case we have a son, i don't want to tire out my husband today."she said softly as she felt him kiss her neck."I think we should get back and check on the twins, dont want them breaking your mothers curfew."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:25 pm

spike chuckled behind her "oif they do the will have my fther to awnser to " he said smiling but gave a soft groan "though i really coul use a sit down dear " he whispered to her so only she would hear her words as he didn't want to appear soft in front of the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:44 pm

D nodded and laughed."Of course dear im sure they dont want to face the wrath of their grandfather im sure."she said. she went and kissed him as he whispered to her."yes i thought so dear, we'll go and you can lean on me like we praticed so it looks like you are giving your pregnant wife some support."she said softly before taking the package and waving bye to the lady."Im sure we shall be back for other things."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:57 pm

the woman smiled and watched them as they left , spike lent on donna he found it more and more painfull to walk but luckaliy the car was not far away and he breathed out as he sat in the passager seat.

"I hope father still has some pain potion left " he said grimicing as he rubbed his thigh "coz i think i over did it " he slipped the cane beside him and lay back in the car.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:14 pm

D let him lean on her as much as he could so he'd take the weight off his leg. she got into the drivers seat and after helping him into the car and clipped him in as he slipped the cane in and sat back into the seat . she started the car, buckled herself and put the car in drive , then sped away on the way home. "I hope so too and i will keep my promise to rub your leg."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:13 pm

spike smiled holding her hand on the gear stick as she drove "I look forward to it " he said smiling to her. He was a little disapointed that he could not have staid out longer but he knew to get better quick he would have to take his time and that was something he was not use to, being laid up for so long he ws use to being back up and out figting the next day.

" how are you feeling?" he asked donna s he lay back his eyes trying to close on him but he forced them back open.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:44 pm

D nodded as she shifted gears as they neared home."Me too and i cannot wait till we are able to get back home when you are all well, i love your parents and all of that dear, but it's not home..it's not our home..you know?"

"me im fine dear, you go and have rest till we near home and get to the door okay?"she said as they got a few blocks away from spikes parents house.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:22 pm

he sighed as he closed his eyes the throb from his thigh subsiding slightly as he drifted into a sleep. His mind flashing inmges of that night his father died the fear as he watched the larger vampire drain his fathr and lok at him his eyes filled with a look of lust as he slowly moved to him.
In his seat he twisted and turned suddenly he say up right and clutched his thigh "NO!!" he sundenly realised where he was "God dam it" he cursed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next